More decisions

I was up all night with my first ever case of anxiety, and I just told my husband I was screamingly scared of how our money situation is and that I am quitting school and looking for a full-time job since my financial aid never materialized. He disagreed with me, said he was hugely disappointed, and thinks I’ve made a bad decision. He wanted me to wait, but midterms are today and dammit, I’m not going to take them just so I can come home and switch the classes to audit.

Unfortunately, my school schedule precludes my being able to keep several of my classes if I get even a part-time job, so I’d rather jump into the search with both feet, rather than limping through the next few months.

Ugh. Just ugh.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s